The Sensor Basin Tap(also called Sensor Basin Faucet) is an all-in-one type, single-hole deck mount, offering a vandal-resistant, low lead, touchless solution with ceramic hot/cold mixing and manual on/off adjustment to promote better hygiene and energy saving. The solenoid valve and sensor are fixed on the faucet body. Only connect the battery pack or external power source. In this case, it’s easy to install. At the same time, it is designed for easy installation and maintenance, with all major faucet components located above the deck for easy access. This means that the user can remove the tempered glass cover to replace the solenoid valve or sensor as needed. This makes maintenance quick and easy.
How to Use:
Auto sensor(in the spout): When the user’s hand is placed under the spout, water flows. When the hand is removed, the water stops.
Wave-on sensor(at the left side): Hand wave one time, water flows, and water again, water stops
Manual Handle: Once the power is cut-off or the sensor is not working, you can switch to hand control water on and off.
Sensor Tap Features:
● Eco-friendly waterways, meet international standards.
● Real-time temperature digital display.
● Built-in solenoid valve, adjustable water temperature.
● Automatic on/off sensor and wave on/off sensor.
● Patented polarizing technology, effectively solves strong reflection, like the reflection from the mirror basin, 304SUS basin.
● DC/AC power supply.
● Manual standby knob. The faucet’s manual handle can control water on/off if the sensor is not working.
● Infrared sensor faucet automatically turns on and off (Convenience & Hygiene).
● Adjustable sensor range by a remote controller (optional to buy).
● Time Limit: Washing time is set for 60 seconds.
● Low power indication: This may indicate it is time to replace existing batteries with new ones or there is not enough power going to the unit.
● Water saving: Water efficient faucet reduces overall water usage without sacrificing water pressure.
● Energy saving: Battery shall last approximately 3000 times/month for 1.5 years.
● Sensor lifespan:500,000 times on and off. Valve lifespan: 500,000 times on and off.