Which kitchen faucet is best? If you have a kitchen sink with an old-fashioned faucet, it might be the time for an upgrade. An upgrade can be purely for aesthetic reasons, but there’s also a great deal of functionality that a newer faucet can bring to your life in the kitchen. For example, the Rajeyn Touchless Kitchen Faucet With Pull Out Sprayer looks fantastic. Also, like many other top choices, it has a motion sensor to activate water on and off, a sensor LED light indicator and other convenient features.
What to look for in a quality kitchen faucet? Modern kitchen faucets feature retractable sprayers that you can easily pull out to clean dishes or wash food more efficiently. Pullout faucets are the most common, but a pull-down style arches over the sink at an angle pointing straight down, making them excellent for deep sinks. Rajeyn’s pull-down motion sensor kitchen faucet RJY-10-Z109AD is quite convenient to use. Also, the sprayer has different stream settings that you can toggle with a convenient button at the top of the spray head. It includes rain shower water and waterfall water.
On the other hand, the finish is also important. A faucet’s finish is purely aesthetic, so it’s a matter of preference. Stainless steel and chrome are the most popular finishes, but you can also get a faucet with a matte, brushed metal or polished copper finish. RJY-10-Z109AD is made of stainless steel and zinc alloy. The finish is the most popular color, chroming. It’s optional of brushed nickle.
Below is the general technical information for RJY-10-Z109AD.
Product: Touchless Kitchen Faucet
Model No: RJY-10-Z109D
Technology: Infrared Sensor
Power Supply: DC6V
Body Material: Zinc Alloy+SUS304
Senser Distance: 2-8cm (Reference: Hand)
Inlet/Outlet: Quick connectors
How about the main features for this model? See below.
● It’s wave-on sensor. Hands wave once, water flows while hands wave again water stops. Security stop 3min.
● Cold & hot water: There is a mixer within the faucet to adjust water temperature.
● Sensor STOPS working as long as manual handle activated.
● Low power indication: This may indicate it is time to replace existing batteries with new ones or there is not enough power.
● 360°rotation; Pull-out water hose with manul button to switch waterfall-flow or shower-rain-flow.
● Water saving: Water efficient faucet reduces overall water usage without sacrificing water pressure.
● Sensor lifespan:500,000 times on and off. Valve lifespan:500,000 times opening.
● Energy saving: Battery shall last approximately 3000 times/month for one year.
● Standby knob: To switch sensor mode and manual mode.