If you are thinking of making a few changes to your bathroom, faucets would be a great place to start. It’s important however, to make sure that the new faucet you choose are made of the most appropriate materials. Actually, there are three main factors to take into consideration when you are making your decisions about which type of faucet you need for your range of bathroom accessories. These are durability, design and cost.
How you prioritise these three factors is completely up to you, but it is very important that you take note of each when assessing and weighing your options. The most common materials that are used in bathroom faucets are brass, zinc and steel. There are certain pros and cons to using each material. As you know that most of Rajeyn’s sensor faucets are made of brass but now we launched certain models that made of zinc alloy and stainless steel. Today we will recommend a new model made of zinc alloy RJY-11-Z201D.
It’s known that zinc alloy is low-grade material, the density of zinc alloy is smaller than that of copper, and the tap of the zinc alloy material is not heavy. Moreover, from the inner wall, the surface of the zinc alloy is easily oxidized, and white oxidized powder appears on the surface. But Why Rajeyn use zinc alloy instead of brass?
On the one hand, there’s a stainless steel water hose inside of the faucet body, which connected from water inlet directly to the water spout aerator. It means the water will NOT directly go though the faucet body. Even thought the faucet body is made of zinc alloy, yet the water is quite safe for drinking.
On the other hand, the chrome-plated of RJY-11-Z201D sensor faucet is quite high standard. How high is it? It will pass 24 hours salt and spay test and ISO 10289-1999 Classification of test specimens and parts of metallic and other inorganic coatings subjected to corrosion tests, level 10 (No defect area, appearance rating A, the specimen surface appearance did not change).
Besides, RJY-11-Z201D have following features that you would be interested in.
● Real-time temperature digital display. When sensor activated, water temperature will be immediately showed on the screen.
● Built-in solenoid valve, adjustable water temperature. All-in-one design makes it compact and easy for installation.
● Automatic on/off sensor and wave on/off sensor. Two working modes are user-friendly.
● Patented polarizing technology, effectively solves strong reflection, like the reflection from the mirror basin, 304SUS basin.
● Manual standby knob. The faucet’s manual handle can control water on/off if the sensor is not working.
● Time Limit: Washing time is set for 60 seconds. It’s very safe for daily use.
● Low power indication: This may indicate it is time to replace existing batteries with new ones or there is not enough power going to the unit.
● Water saving: Water efficient faucet reduces overall water usage without sacrificing water pressure.
● Energy saving: Battery shall last approximately 3000 times/month for 1.5 years.
● Sensor lifespan:500,000 times on and off. Valve lifespan: 500,000 times on and off.
Any questions regarding to this faucet just feel free to send inquiry to Jo Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org.