Pneumatic toilet flushing system is now popular in market because this system will not be influenced by water pressure. Rajeyn introduced an advanced no-touch pneumatic toilet flushing system that would be your perfect choice.
Product Main Features
Hygienic no touch wave-on operation Single sensor dual flush operation with Manual override function. The sensor is integrated into the manual push button. It’s quite simple and easy for installation.
1. Power supply: Battery and/or mains operated
2. Typical 30% savings on water consumption
3. Economic and reliable
4. Improves flush accurate flush volume
5. Easy to install and maintain
6. Fits existing and new WC’s with standard exposed cisterns (two-piece toilet) or standard concealed cisterns
7. Eliminates handle maintenance
8. WELS Grade 1
9. WSD GA
The system includes three parts.
Part 1: Wave-on Sensor & Manual Control Module (Function)
2. Single sensor dual flush operation (wave once the sensor-full flush; hand stays on sensor 3 seconds or more and leaves-half flush)
3. 10 seconds delay time between two flushes to prevent abusement use
4. Manual button -Push to flush (half or full flush only)
Part 2: Flush Valve
1.WELS Grade 1
2.Body: Air pneumatic drive
3. 2”diameter outlet/base
4.Flush Volume:Default Setting:6L(full flush): 4.8L-6.0L; 3.0Lhalf flush: 2.0L-3.0L. Flushing volumes (both full and half flush)can be adjusted from the flush valve
5. Environment temperature:0-40℃
6. Body:ABS+ POM
Part 3: Pneumatic Air Pump Control Box
2. 6mmØ (outer diameter) silicone plastic air tube
3. DC-4×1.5V2A batteries and AC-Mains (AC100V-240V) converted to 6VDC
Remarks: Flushing cistern, inlet vaive and toilet bowl are excluded.
Would you like to try this flushing system? Contact Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and prices.